Friday, May 04, 2012

Project 365 - April 15-30

This month has been a little crazy with coming to the States, so sometimes I took a lot of pictures and other days I took none. I've assigned them days, but let's just call these "my favorite 15 of the latter half of April."

Day 15 - our 10 year old

Day 16 - Scout in a bag

Day 17 - the new pastime at the circle

Day 18 - street food

Day 19 - red flowers on my iphone

Day 20 - breakfast on the street

Day 21 - street food is never ending

Day 22 - notice the "cash register" drawer

Day 23 - Scout at attention

Day 24 - any port in a storm

Day 25 - tulips in my parents' backyard. LOVE!

Day 26 - Megan and Nai Nai shared a birthday party

Day 27 - Ethan messing around at the groom's dinner

Day 28 - Andrew, the happy groom

Day 29 - ok, technically still 28th, but I had to

Day 30 - how could I not include this?

No comments: