Friday, May 02, 2008

Megan's quotes

Megan comes by this trait honestly - she likes to quote movies. My brother and I have been known to have entire conversations just quoting movies. He starts it. Usually.

Her first favorite movie quote was from Night at the Museum. She'd walk up to someone, and say with all the toughness a little red headed five year could muster, "D'ya wanna dance hot dog? D'ya wanna dance?!"

The next was unintentional - Erik and I were watching Hairspray one evening, and she wandered out of her room. She watched it long enough to see the line, "I'd make EVERY day Negro day!" and said it all the next day. Again, cute, but we told her maybe she shouldn't repeat that outside of our house.

Most recently, after watching Shrek, she's been saying in her best Eddie Murphy imitation, "I know! I go witCHU!"

I don't know what else to say about this. I just thought it was amusing enough to share.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Andrew Mom and I share this in common with you. we'll have to see if we can carry on a conversation using only quotes some time.