Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A few funny things

I don't often recommend blogs on my own blog. Come to think of it, I can't remember a time when I ever have. Maybe this reveals some deeper anxiety, rooted in the belief that if I recommend other blogs, you might spend less time at mine. Doubtful, though. Mine is just so darn entertaining!

Regardless, I will recommend this one. Reason being that, aside from it being a blog that regularly has amusing posts, right now it has two very funny videos (Japanese pranks and Office spoof - although that will only be funny if you watch The Office) and I'm too lazy to figure out some other way to draw them to your attention. Also, if you haven't visited the Stuff Christians Like blog you really should. Fun stuff I tell ya.

You know what else is funny? When you ask your friend for eye drops and she mistakenly gives you nail antifungal drops. It's funnier about 1/2 hour after your eyes have tried to leave your head to get away from the pain. Oops. I'm not naming names, but you know who you are. :)

Today at the ABC Bargain Centre, I though it was amusing that they were playing Achy Breaky Heart. What made it even better was when the older Singaporean woman behind the counter started singing along for my benefit, giving me a sly smile that said, "See? I know your music!"

And finally, Megan joins the funny pages with her comment to Ethan yesterday when he shut himself in their bedroom, "Ethan? Did you lock the door? You're not supposed to lock the door." Pause, "You better not have locked that door mister!"

No comments: