Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Project 365 - Day 1

So one of my goals for 2012 is to improve my photography skills. One of the ways I hope to do this is Project 365. I don't know how long this photography challenge has been floating around the internet. I always ignored it because I thought, "I don't want to have to remember to take a picture every day!" But I've realized that if I want to get better, it's a good habit.

 I don't think I want to take the time to post every day - maybe once a week I'll post 7 days worth. But I thought since I was writing about the project I'd post pics from the first two days. It was hard to decide! But here are two of them:

Day 1 - Megan terrifying me by crossing the road on her swivel board

Day 2 - reflections from steamy puddles on a freezing morning

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Those are terrific photos!

Rachel said...

I am so excited that you are doing this (but I'm not going to join you)!