Thursday, January 05, 2006

So it seems I'm "It"

Michelle has just cyber-tagged me. Blogging has created a whole new realm to our culture which I'm finding amusing right now, but I'll play along.

So here are 5 interesting things about me (this is funny because I just did a scrapbook page for Ethan's book with 30 things about me that I wrote on my 30th birthday. So I'll give you a few of them).

1. I have never had a cup of coffee in my life.
2. I have published 3 articles in actual magazines.
3. I love speaking in public.
4. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth.
5. I would love to be the voice of an animated character.

I don't know who to tag now because the people I know who blog have already done it. I could hope that Christopher might. Would you? Christopher's interesting things would be very interesting I believe.

No comments: