Sunday, May 08, 2005

Ethan's gift

Ethan brought home the picture below today from Sunday School (Erik's wonderful gift to me was to take the kids to church and out to eat without me so I could have absolute silence! Then later he made a great slide show of the kids with me. It even had music). They were told to make a picture for their moms to celebrate Mother's Day, so this is what he drew.

The dots in the river down the middle of the picture represent salt. So the salt water comes from the lake into the water treatment plant, which contains, "Powerful good germs that get rid of the salt." The water then continues to your house where you can drink it.

This is not the first time he's drawn water schematics. It may be strange, but we think it's great. This one's going in the keepsake folder. Happy mother's day to me!

No comments: