Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Project 365 - June 1-20

June 1 - the kids and I were doing a picture a day thing. The first day was supposed to be "morning" so here it is
June 2 - and then I didn't do whatever we were supposed to do for June 2. This guy was peddling his services

June 3 - but day 3 was "empty" so here's my empty shot
June 4 - yeah, and that was as far as I got on that June photo thing. This is just some night dining



June 8 - oops. Missed a few days. I liked this night sky



June 9  -Ethan with one of his best buds

June 10 - Erik's morning ritual

June 11 - an unusually clear but cloudy day
June 12


June 13 - my feet in the air!

June 14 - Scout doesn't want to come

June 15 - I love seeing people walking their elders

June 16 - hard at work?

June 17 - Ethan making dessert
June 18 - the night train

June 19 - Terra Cotta Warriors

June 20 - three generations

No comments: