Sunday, May 20, 2012

Project 365 May 11-18

Now that I'm a bit out of the fog of jet lag (yesterday was a doozy) I can post some of my recent Project 365 pictures. I'm kind of amazed that I'm still doing this, almost halfway through the year. It's been fun and I feel like it's helping me learn to see the photo opportunities around me and challenging me to look for new subjects. On the other hand, there are some days when I think, "Shoot - I need to take a picture. I really don't feel like it. Is there anything I am currently viewing which I have not yet photographed?"

Day 11 - the backyard

Day 12 - fun at the park

Day 13 - Como Conservatory

Day 14 - awkward family photos (the book, not the pose)

Day 15 - so much driving

Day 16 - out the window on the way to the airport

Day 17 - fireworks

Day 18 - yes, technically still Day 17, but this is the aftermath

No comments: