Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pure Awesomeness

This is by far the most awesome thing I've seen in awhile. It's awesome on so many levels. First, the girls dancing with clear instruments. I'd put down good money on a bet that none of those girls are actually playing the instruments, but they have mastered the classic Chinese dance moves. Then the old people enter in their Hollywood Squares IKEA rooms. I'm not sure that they are actually singing the real words to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. If they are, then the fact that they are singing about being caught in bad relationships with such animated joy is, again, awesome. Their Macarena-like dancing and other choreography only add to the awesomeness.

I strongly suspect that if I could understand their local dialect (or read the characters on the screen) I would see that they have made up their own words to the song. I certainly hope so, because otherwise they clearly don't understand the meaning. Either way, it's adorably fun. Enjoy!

No comments: