Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pinterest

One of the down sides (for me, maybe not for other expats) of living overseas is that it's hard to find inspiration. In the States, I might subscribe to some magazines, or at least pick one up at the grocery store occasionally. Or, ok, I'll admit it, I would just be cheap and check them out from the library.

But my point is that finding a Real Simple or a Martha Stewart Living here is nigh on impossible. So where's a girl with a strong need for inspiration to go?

Pinterest.

I avoided this for a long time because I am to my computer like a moth to a flame. But recently someone encouraged me to try it, and I've found it's the answer to my inspiration needs. It's like someone else took the time to look through all the magazines for me, and then thoughtfully organized all the cool finds into categories for me.

If you aren't on Pinterest and want to try it, let me know and I can send you an invite. If you join, follow and I'll follow you and we can inspire one another.

No comments: