Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Hello Spring!

In Minnesota, my favorite season is autumn. I love the way everything turns golden and the trees look like they're on fire. I love excuses to start bundling up, while still not being too cold. I love bonfires and squeezing in that last outside grilling, football games and crunching leaves.

But here in Asia, I love spring! In Minnesota, March "comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb." I'd say March here comes in a like an old friend, beckoning you outside! The wind blows the pollution out more often than not, and there is an abundance of flowering trees that will start to blossom within the next few weeks. All in all, it's blue skies, mild temps, and green (well, at least at the park!).

Today on a quick walk to the store I saw the buds appearing on the trees. It's coming!

No comments: