Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Conversation with Megan

Megan and I were sitting on the couch together yesterday with shorts on. I commented that our skin was the same color (she actually disagreed)

"But you have hair on your legs and I don't," I said.

"You can make the hair on your legs go away for up to three weeks," she told me.

"How do you know that?"

"There's something you can use to make it go away," she replied.

"Where did you find out about that?"

"Starhub." (the local cable channel)

2 comments:

Amy :) said...

I always get a kick out of reading your blog. Kids say the funniest things, don't they?

Anonymous said...

I should probably get that product. When Shannon was a preschooler she plopped herself down on my bare legs and said, "Mommy, your legs are a cactus!" Now she's a teenager and she shaves her own legs.....where does the time go?